Gum disease is also called periodontal disease; about 80% of adults in America suffer from this health problem.
In most cases, the gum disease sufferer will be perhaps unaware that the ailment creates the loosening or loss of teeth, if not repaired quickly.
Whenever people see a dentist with symptoms of gum recession, most physicians’ first recommendation is an electric toothbrush.
But there are many kinds of electric toothbrushes on the market. Which type of electric toothbrush is more suitable for receding gums and sensitive teeth?
Fortunately, we have selected several good models for you.
- Top 10 Electric Toothbrush For Gingivitis And Sensitive Teeth of 2020
- 1.Philips HX9332 DiamondClean rechargeable electric toothbrush – Best electric toothbrush for gum disease
- 2.Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush – Best electric toothbrush for gingivitis
- 3.Philips HX6962/73 FlexCare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Toothbrush
- 4.Oral-B Pro 3000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush – Best For Sensitive Teeth
- 5.Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush
- 6.Philips HX9331/43 Sonicare DiamondClean Classic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 7.Philips HX6921/31 Sonicare Flexcare Plus Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
- What Helps Sensitive Teeth – Home Remedies
Top 10 Electric Toothbrush For Gingivitis And Sensitive Teeth of 2020
- Includes rechargeable handle, charger, 2 brush heads and a travel case for convenience on the go
- Superior plaque removal that's gentle on gums vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- Gentle and effective care made easy with sonic technology that removes up to 7x more plaque vs a manual toothbrush
- Removes 300% more plaque along the gum line vs a regular manual toothbrush
- POWERFUL SONIC TECHNOLOGY - Dnsly Upgraded Electric Toothbrush with 40000 micro-brush/min sonic dynamic cleaning to drive fluid deep between your teeth and along the gum line for exceptional cleaning and removing up to 100% plaques, significantly whitening your teeth and improving your oral health in two weeks better than a manual toothbrush.
- FAIRYWILL ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH 507- ADA Accepted, with 40,000 micro-brushes per minute powerful ultrasonic technology, enjoy clean and healthy teeth. Get a thorough cleaning with reduced noise, an overall upgrade over other regular electric toothbrushes.
- ADA ACCEPTED CLEAN- The ADA is an USA professional association of dentists dedicated to serving both the public and the profession of dentistry. The ADA promotes the public's health through commitment of member dentists to provide quality oral health care, accessible to everyone. Fairywill always works to give you the highest level of quality and care, that is why we associate ourselves with the best and work to give you the best.
- Features Micro Pulse Bristles to clean deep between teeth for outstanding plaque removal does not replace flossing
- Improve your gum health up to 100 percent with a safe and gentle experience vs. a manual toothbrush
- Package includes 3 Genuine Oral-B Sensitive Gum Care Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Head Refills
Last update on 2020-07-02 at 15:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.Philips HX9332 DiamondClean rechargeable electric toothbrush – Best electric toothbrush for gum disease
If you are seeking the best electric toothbrush for gum disease that’ll provide you with amazing results every single time, the Philips Sonicare HX9332 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush can get the occupation.
The handle is slender, simple to grasp, and ergonomically made for the most effective user experience.
It has regular brush heads and streamlined, which are attached to angled, diamond-shaped bristles.
This guarantees the head can reach into virtually inaccessible nooks and crannies, lightly removing tooth spots economically and washing away plaque.
It is beneficial when it comes to removing dental plaque and keeping your teeth healthy and cleaner.
It is also useful to protect teeth from decay and make sure that the gums stay healthy.
It enables five distinct ways of cleaning, demonstrated by the illuminated screen.
- The clean style is for routine two-minutes daily cleaning.
- Gum Care style continues for three minutes and is meant to provide you with more healthy gums.
- Polish style intends to improve your teeth and make them whiter.
- The sensitive way is for people who have gum disorders, which make them vulnerable to rough cleaning.
- White style takes care of obstinate yellowish or brownish spots, returning the sparkle to your glowing grin.
2.Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush – Best electric toothbrush for gingivitis
The Oral B Triumph 5000 is the sole toothbrush approved with a Platinum evaluation by the British Dental Association. It is a rechargeable electric toothbrush in a moderate cost range with highly innovative features.
While cord floss and conventional toothbrushes do make a substantial effect on plaque removal, but like the Oral-B Precision 5000, possess the capacity to maintain and enhance gum health and your tooth.
The Professional 5000 oscillates 8,800 times and pulsates 40,000 times per minute. It comes with 2 Oral B brush heads, Healthy Clean and Floss Activity, but it is compatible with many others like Precision Clean ProWhite, Sensitive Clean, Double Clean.
It offers five modes; Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Massage, and Deep Clean. Deep clean has been shown to remove 99.7% of plaque from hard-to-reach places.
A unique feature of the Oral-B Professional Series is that it has a pressure sensor that stops the pulsating if you start pushing too hard. This is great for people who are told by their dentist that they brush too vigorously.
It features three elastic brushing ways including,
- “Clean” way for total power and optimum cleaning,
- “Sensitive” technique for milder brushing in sensitive places.
- “Massage” way for exciting, soothing cleaning activity.
It supplies a first-class clean Patented Sonic Technology Sonicare’s patented technology gives you results you’ll be able to see, as well as a fresh you can feel.
The patented sonic technology of Sonicare creates a dynamic cleaning action, with 31,000 strokes per minute that thoroughly cleans teeth and massages your gums.
The effect is up to twice as much plaque removal with Sonicare Flexcare HX6962/73. It also maintains that using this brush helps improve gingival health and reduce gum disease.
Overall, the Sonicare Flexcare HX6962/73 is an excellent choice if you need the best electric toothbrush for receding gums and sensitive teeth.
4.Oral-B Pro 3000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush – Best For Sensitive Teeth
The primary symptoms of oversensitive teeth are pain along with a sensation of distress when breathing cold air, cleaning, have frozen, hot, sweet, or sour food or beverages.
As a way to stop it, it’s essential to employ a suitable toothbrush for sensitive teeth.
The Oral B Professional Care 3000 electric toothbrush stays popular, it t provides cleaning technology that is excellent as is typical of this range and some useful features.
Oral B 3000 comes equipped with Oral-B’s rotating/oscillating brush heads, which have been independently proven to remove more plaque than every other style of brush.
This brush has a pressure detector gauge so that you understand before you damage your enamel or gums.
If you have got sensitive teeth, Oral B 3000 is the best expensive model of an electric toothbrush with a confidential mode contained.
It rotates oscillates and pulsates to remove more plaque and support gingiva health much better than a regular manual toothbrush.
The toothbrush head surrounds each tooth for individual cleaning, resulting in an astonishing, tooth-by-tooth clean.
It comes with a timer and an innovative pressure sensor. The pressure detector will remind you of brushing your teeth when you get overly competitive as well as the timer will allow you to achieve the perfect cleaning time.
It brushes immediately around each tooth, removing up to two times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
The Oral B Sensitive replacing rechargeable toothbrush gives a mild brushing experience that’s perfect for sensitive teeth and gums.
Its 3D Cupping Actions features 40,000 in-and-out pulsations and 8,800 back and forth oscillations per minute to remove plaque.
This sturdy brush uses side to side motion and delivers 31,000 brush strokes per minute.
The DiamondClean uses a diamond-shaped head that provides a better clean in hard to reach spots.
It offers five different cleaning modes so you can customize your brushing to meet the needs of your teeth and gums.
It also features a unique charging station that looks like a glass sitting on the counter. The travel case has a built-in charger to keep your brush going when you are on the go.
The FlexCare has been shown to remove up to 83% more plaque in hard to reach places and also produces 31,000 brush strokes.
It introduced three modes; Clean, Sensitive, and Clean, and White. Most people are happy with the cleaning power of this brush.
You take the brush head off the power handle and store it in a little box on the charging station that uses UV light to sanitize your brush heads.
What Helps Sensitive Teeth – Home Remedies
Among the crucial reasons for the look teeth, susceptibility is the weakening of the enamel that results in the exposure of dentine, which, if irritated, causes sharp pain.
We additionally must obey a balanced diet to prevent teeth susceptibility, besides the proper hygiene of the mouth.
Some of our eating habits can promote the damage that is enamel, making teeth sensitive.
It’s mainly associated with the excessive ingestion of food and beverages using a low pH. The acidic pH of the food weakens enamel after eating.
That’s why to keep teeth sensitivity, and we have to wait a minimum of one hour before we brush our teeth following the ingestion of such foods and beverages.
In the interim, we can use mouthwash. With this, we’ll help remove sugar, and food remains included in highly sweetened drinks.
To stop gum disease, it is significant that when the gum recession happens, you take steps to take care of and reverse it.
After that, it is also crucial to take proper measures to stop it from happening again.
It contains flossing and brushing daily regularly, along with routine visits to the dentist. Likewise, ensure that you are correctly brushing and not using an excessive amount of pressure.
Electric toothbrushes are proven to enhance gum health dramatically in just a couple of weeks of use.
The toothbrush for sensitive teeth cannot be too strict as it can undoubtedly abrade the gum line and expose the dentine surface.
Also, appropriate attention can quickly neutralize all the disagreeable symptoms of tooth hypersensitivity.
The sensitive ways of electric toothbrushes can provide more gentle combing, which is essential when you’ve got sensitive teeth or gums.