Do you have braces? If so, you may be wondering, can I use an electric toothbrush on braces?
Of course, you can! An electric toothbrush is better for your teeth and braces than a regular toothbrush.
An electric toothbrush that cleans by moving forth and back will not just clean your brace brackets, but also get in between to clean your teeth, really significant.
- Top 5 Electric Toothbrush For Braces 2020
- 1.Philips Sonicare HX6850/60 Gum Health Electric Toothbrush With Pressure Sensor
- 2.Oral-b Professional Healthy Clean + Floss Action Precision 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 3.Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
- 4.Philips HX6511/50 Easy Clean Toothbrush
- 5.Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 6.Philips HX9111/12 Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Rechargeable Toothbrush
- 3 Things You Must Know Before Buy An Electric Toothbrush for Braces
Top 5 Electric Toothbrush For Braces 2020
- The VarioSonic electric toothbrush is the first, most comprehensive system designed to gently remove remove plaque and debris between and around orthodontic appliances such as braces, brackets and more
- Gentle and effective care made easy with sonic technology that removes up to 7x more plaque vs. a manual toothbrush
- ADA Accepted Clean- The ADA is the professional association of dentists dedicated to serving both the public and the profession of dentistry. The ADA promotes the public's health through commitment of member dentists to provide quality oral health care, accessible to everyone. Fairywill always works to give you the highest level of quality and care, that is why we associate ourselves with the best and work to give you the best.
- Fairywill Toothbrush Set for 2 - The toothbrush set is an affordable pack designed for multiple users, now everyone’s oral health can enjoy a cooler, cleaner care, and share the benefits of ultra powerful clean with a 2-min build-in smart timer to always deliver the best results. Suitable for families, especially for couples.
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 300 percentage more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual toothbrush
Last update on 2021-01-13 at 06:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It’s several styles to select from, including the method that is clean, clean and white style, and sensitive manner.
This last mode may be utilized for brushing teeth with braces and dental restorations like fillings, veneers, and crowns, or in the event, you only have sensitive teeth.
Additionally, it features a quad pacer and a smart timer for correctly timing your cleaning, so if you want to buy an electric toothbrush for your braces, the Philips Sonicare HX6850/60 is the right choice.
It offers five ways for cleaning, one of which is not insensitive. This style is appropriate for brushing teeth with braces.
This electric toothbrush comes with a wireless smart guide that’ll allow you to brush the recommended 2 minutes and tell you whether you are using an excessive amount of pressure during your cleaning.
This model is compatible with a wide variety of Oral B brush heads, including the Oral-B Ortho brush head that is made for brushing braces.
Sonicare toothbrushes with their sonic technology are ideal for use on veneers and braces, and sensitive teeth, the Philips Sonicare Essence is one of the best.
It features Quadpacer and a Smartimer. It can be mild brushing removing plaque for teeth with braces and provides powerful cleaning.
To get you used to brush with this electric toothbrush Sonicare Essence provides the Simple Beginning function.
The Philips Sonicare easy clean makes use of its sonic technology to remove plaque from the teeth with up to 31,000 movements per minute.
These powerful movements of this brush take the fluid inside the tight thin spaces between the teeth and remove bacteria and plaque from these problematic areas much more quickly than a manual one.
It’s pro results brush head has very soft round bristles. This feature helps the brush head give a thoroughly clean feeling to the user. When it comes in contact with a plaque in hard to reach places along the jawline, it gently removes this disease-causing bacteria.
Dentists all over the world generally advise two minutes minimum brushing time. Philips Sonicare features a smarter, which switches off after the set time of two minutes.
- Slim body
- Sonic technology
- Pro result brush head
- It does not come with a travel case, which has to be purchased separately.
This fabulous cleaner can become the best Sonicare toothbrush due to its performance and features.
Due to patented sonic technology, this quick performing toothbrush finds no difficulty in performing its task.
The blue area in the middle of the handle gives a firm grip. Its soft, curved bristles are designed as such to be equally useful in performance for all kinds of teeth.
The smart timer feature makes sure that the user brushes for at least two minutes. Then it switches off and relaxes the user.
Hygienic travel cap and soft packing case make it easy to be carried while traveling. When the battery life is near to end, a small indicating unit starts blinking.
This toothbrush has got the best toothbrush ratings by those people who have to travel often. If you also have to travel now and then, this can be the best electric toothbrush for you!
Besides, it is a must-buy for people having sensitive teeth or having sophisticated dental implants like braces, veneers, etc.
- Angled neck
- Soft handle
- Easy start
- Travel handy
- Lacks Quadpacer
- Hard to clean
Embedded with exclusive cleaning features, this will be a handsome investment for your oral health.
As this electric toothbrush is lightweight, it is easy to maneuver while brushing. Exclusive cleaning is offered by the advanced brush head of this product. This feature helps this toothbrush get a 5 in electric toothbrush ratings.
Tiny powerful sonic waves remove plaque from between the teeth and jawline. Dynamic fluid cleaning action performed by the contoured bristles allows direct contact with every single tooth. These bristles are soft and gentle, so provide no harm to the gums.
The smarter ensures perfect cleaning for the standard two minute time. After this set time, the toothbrush unit switches off. Quadpacer option has set 30 seconds for each of the four sections of our oral cavity in a two minute brushing period. After every 30 seconds, it pauses and indicates with a beep to move to the next cleanable section.
This toothbrush has an advanced charge setting. The built-in LED screen blinks yellow to indicate a low battery life. Moreover, three rapid beeps mean less than three brushings. While charging, blinks green, and shows steady green when fully charged.
Adjustable speed control is user-friendly. It facilitates two cleaning modes. Standard mode for useful bacteria and plaque removal and gentle method for sensitive areas of the mouth.
- Angled neck
- Advanced brush head
- Speed control
- Travel case
- The base of this electric toothbrush is too small and shallow, and the power button is also not strong enough, according to some users.
Full of functional ornamentation, this toothbrush is one of the best from the ergonomic point of view. If someone desires an excellent electric toothbrush for braces with all executive functions, this model can be of use to them.
3 Things You Must Know Before Buy An Electric Toothbrush for Braces
1. Pressure Detector
First of all, to choose the right electric toothbrush for the braces, the essential function is to have a built-in pressure detector.
Using an excessive amount of pressure may also make the toothbrush head to break down more rapidly, and can result in damage to teeth enamel along with your braces.
Fortunately, pressure detectors are a standard characteristic of the majority of quality electric toothbrushes
Another variable we’d expect to see in the very best electric toothbrush for braces will be a Sensitive cleaning setting.
As the name implies, it is a cleaning mode that’s sensitive to your teeth and gums, along with your braces.
You’ll most likely grow to value an electric toothbrush with this particular functionality, although this isn’t always a demand.
3. Replaceable brush head
The best braces electric toothbrush head should be cheap and replaceable, you may have to replace the head about every three months since braces often rapidly break down brush heads quicker than standard.
We’d advocate purchasing additional heads in precisely the same time that you get the electric toothbrush, as it is generally the handiest and most affordable approach.
Please remember that though you will use an electric toothbrush for your braces, it is best that you additionally floss after cleaning.
It is essential to keep them clean and make sure you get all the food particles outside, and all plaque removed if your teeth have braces.
If you want to know which electric toothbrush for braces should buy today, our recommendation as to the Philips HX6850/60 Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush.
You will also need to schedule routine cleanings about every three months at your dentist. This is all essential to keep your braces and be sure to have a straight grin and the most glowing in regards to time to get your braces.