Anyone who has used electric toothbrushes knows that ordinary electric toothbrushes do not have a travel case.
It is very inconvenient for those who travel long distances and travel.
Rechargeable toothbrushes, which are specially created for travelers l include a travel case.
The travel case can not only carry and store electric toothbrushes but also charge the electric toothbrush. It is more convenient to travel on a business trip.
- Top 5 Travel Electric Toothbrush
- 1.Philips HX9331/43 Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush with premium travel case
- 2.Oral-B Deep Sweep Toothbrush 1000
- 3.Philips Sonicare HX6211/04 plaque control rechargeable electric toothbrush
- 4.Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush
- 5.Oral-B Professional 5000
- 6.Philips HX9332 Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush
Top 5 Travel Electric Toothbrush
- Designed with you in mind, Philips One is a big step up from manual brushing
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED: Who said you can only get a thorough and effective teeth cleaning at the dentist’s office? The Go 1 Series Sonic Toothbrush is a dentist recommended, battery operated, portable sonic toothbrush that infuses innovative technology with functionality and patented design. This electronic toothbrush is one of a kind as it features 22,000 vibrations per minute, vented cap for hygiene, and a 2-minute on/off feature and 30 second quadrant pacer. The Go 1 Series toothbrush takes the effort out of efficient oral care.
- 40,000 VPM Smart Toothbrush – Beauty, brains and power. The Black Series is a world class modern electric toothbrush packed with the most up to date technology. It features an ultra-powerful and industry leading motor producing 40,000 vibrations per minute , lithium-ion battery, ultra-fast wireless charging, 4 mode operation, smart vibration timers, 8 DuPont engineered brush heads and bristles, and a custom travel case; all with a sleek ultra-slim, lightweight and IPX7 rated waterproof design.
- Customize your experience with the three different modes: Clean, White and Gum Care
- Gentle yet effective to whiten teeth in just 1 week vs. a manual toothbrush
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 23:21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This sturdy brush uses side-to-side motion and delivers 31,000 brush strokes per minute.
The DiamondClean HX9331/43 uses a diamond-shaped head that provides a better clean in hard-to-reach spots.
It offers five different cleaning modes so you can customize your brushing to meet the needs of your teeth and gums.
The travel case has a built-in charger to keep your brush going when you are on the go.
If we had to crown just one brush as the best travel electric toothbrush, this HX9331/43 would be it.
When compared to a manual brush, this brush can remove up to 5 times more plaque for a healthier and whiter smile.
Power up the Oralb Deep Sweep 1000, which features a brush head that resembles a conventional manual toothbrush but produces results that are much superior.
The Oral B Deep Sweep brush head features three specialized bristle zones for dynamic Triple Cleaning Activity, removing 100% more plaque and leaving you with a first-class clean vs. a standard manual toothbrush.
This brush removes 4x more plaque along the gum line when compared to a regular manual brush, reaches up to 2x deeper between teeth, and also reduces gingivitis when compared to a standard manual toothbrush.
The Oral B Deep Sweep 1000 is compatible with an extensive array of Oralb electric toothbrush heads to get each time, the clean you want.
It uses pulsating technology to dislodge plaque, and the rotating and oscillating motion sweeps it away. For beginners, it offers a daily cleaning mode with a standard two-minute timer.
Besides, the brush boasts a battery life of 7 days, which is ideal for both travelers and everyday users. The brush is gentle enough to use on sensitive teeth and includes a convenient pressure sensor. The color on the Indicator Bristles on the brush head fades away over time to indicate when it’s time to replace the brush head.
It is easy to use and great for traveling purposes. Its charging base is easy to clean, and its design prevents water and dirt from becoming trapped in corners or hard to reach areas of the bottom.
The snap-on brush head features bent bristles to coordinate with the form of your teeth for a first-class clean that removes up to 6x more plaque when compared to a manual toothbrush.
An ergonomic handle with a grip that is inherent makes it comfortable and straightforward to hold the brush, as well as the two-color battery charge indicator allows you to know when it is time.
The toothbrush includes a travel case that’s proven quite suitable for traveling. The battery life is outstanding. The charger is appropriate and streamlined for traveling.
All in all, it is a perfect travel electric toothbrush. I’d recommend it to anybody seriously interested in taking a significant jump in enhancing their dental hygiene.
Bluetooth was communicating permits the brush to attach with your smartphone to provide you with real-time feedback on your brushing customs.
It makes keeping oral health as simple as it gets. It is not difficult to use, simple to keep clean, very well built, and is a potent oral hygiene tool.
It provides high-end features like six customized cleaning styles, which for a personalized experience is even better.
Besides, it includes an innovative brushing timer that can be mounted right on a wall.
This is an incredible toothbrush for the voyager. Then Precision Black 7000 is your best selection if you prefer Oral B.
Deep clean has been shown to remove 99.7% of plaque from hard-to-reach places.
A unique feature of the Oral-B Professional Series is that it has a pressure sensor that stops the pulsating if you start pushing too hard. This is great for people who are told by their dentist that they brush too vigorously.
The 5000 model also includes a SmartTimer, which is a clock-like display that counts down your 2-minute brushing.
The Diamond Clean can generate 31,000 brush strokes per minute. With the advances made to the Diamond Clean, it can remove five times more plaque than a manual brush.
The use of diamond-shaped bristles. This creates more surface area, so more of your teeth get brushed with each stroke. The head is also a thinner profile making it easier to reach hard to reach places in the back for your mouth. In addition to a new bristle shape, the Sonicare Diamond Clean offers five different brushing modes.
Each mode has it’s with its own intended goals, which are explained below. These cleaning modes allow you to customize your brushing experience to meet your individual needs.
- Clean: Two-minute standard mode for a full-mouth clean
- Polish: Brightens and polishes teeth for a luminous smile – 1 min duration
- Sensitive: More gentle motion for sensitive teeth and gingival health – 2 min duration
- White: Gently lifts surface stains to whiten teeth -2 min 30-sec duration
- Gum Care: Three-minute mode helps improve gingival health – 3 min duration
This is a built-in timer that beeps after ¼ of the brushing cycle is complete. This ensures an even, complete brushing every time.
A USB-enabled travel case to allow you to charge your toothbrush. Your travel case is also your charger!
With all these features, it is no surprise to learn that Diamond Clean is one of the best travel electric toothbrushes on the market.