Plastic toothbrushes are discarded and form non-degradable waste, which is increasingly harmful to the environment.
As a renewable resource, bamboo toothbrushes can reduce the use of 90% plastics and gain the favor of environmentally friendly consumers.
Compared with other toothbrushes on the market, bamboo toothbrushes are environmentally degradable and have no pungent odor and white smoke after natural burning.
Top 5 Bamboo Toothbrush
- [ECO FRIENDLY AND BIODEGRADABLE]: Bamboo toothbrush made from natural sustainable Bamboo farms, our product is 100% Natural! Their quality is as same as your generic plastic brushes but biodegradable.
- GO GREEN! – Why fill up landfills with plastic when you don’t have to? Help the environment, and feel better about your mark on this world with Bamboo Toothbrush! It’s the ecological way to not only keep your mouth fresh for just as long as a normal toothbrush, but help the environment at the same time!
- ECO-Friendly If you are concerned about the environment and want to contribute more,then this bamboo toothbrush is just what you need.It is made with 100% recyclable natural material to keep your mouth fresh while reducing the negative impact on the environment.
- Go Green - Both the toothbrushes and packaging are eco-friendly, allowing you to clean your teeth with a clear conscience every day. Plus, the zero-waste design provides you with a 100% natural oral product.
- WHY CHOOSE GREENZLA? We’ve put together the perfect pack of 4 charcoal bamboo toothbrushes, charcoal and mint-essence dental floss in its own glass jar plus a bamboo toothbrush case for easy, clean and neat storage and travel. This 100% natural dental kit is gentle enough to be used by all members of the family to improve and maintain oral hygiene.
Last update on 2021-08-04 at 07:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you always hate the waste of plastic brushes, consider using is shah biodegradable, eco-friendly charcoal toothbrush.
You will be amazed at how soft they are compared to ordinary plastic toothbrushes. After many uses, you will find how clean your teeth feel.
The best part is that it is eco-friendly, and even packaging, it can resist the growth of bacteria on the brush head and handle.
It is the perfect first step in cutting non-recyclable plastics.
This toothbrush uses soft, BPA-free, and activated carbon bristles.
It has a fast and effective cleansing of sensitive gum walls, removes plaque from lousy breathing, and truly keeps a smile.
Long-term use of this toothbrush can eliminate tartar and plaque to a certain extent to keep your teeth clean at all times.
In addition, the toothbrush handle is made of a natural, organic 100% degradable bamboo handle. The bamboo handle is very smooth and has no lobes.
If you want to reduce the use and storage environment of plastics, then choose GoWoo 100% Natural Bamboo Toothbrush.
It uses BPA-free super-soft nylon bristles to keep your gums healthy and white.
Besides, it uses ultra-soft bristles to protect your gums from bleeding or scratches and to better adapt to sensitive gums.
How to maintain bamboo toothbrush
Because bamboo fiber is a porous fiber, the cross-section is covered with large and small oval pores, which are easy to absorb moisture and mold. The following methods can reduce the chance of mold occurrence.
1. After brushing your teeth, clean the bristles with water.
2. Dry the toothbrush, don’t let the water remain too much
3. Avoid standing upright. The end of the toothbrush that is in contact with the bottom of the cup is prone to moisture. It is recommended to lie flat on the container or in a ventilated place.
4. Regular use of general cooking oil for maintenance, grease will form a protective layer to enhance anti-mildew and anti-bacterial effects. The public cooking oil in the home can be used.