If you aren’t a fan of traditional flossing, a water flosser may be the solution you’ve been searching for.
Clinical findings show that using a water flosser can reduce gum bleeding and gingivitis.
They use the power of water pressure to reach in between teeth and dislodge hidden plaque.
The result? A healthier, brighter smile.
The Benefits of Water Flossers
- It eliminates plaque by up to 99%.
- Easy to use and takes one minute to clean the entire mouth.
- Reduces gum inflammation.
- Reduces the effects of periodontal infection.
- It provides a more in-depth cleaning than string floss.
- Safe to use with dental implants.
- It is backed by clinical research.
Now that you know the benefits of water flossers, which one should you buy?
We’ve compared the best water flossers on the market, and if you’re looking for the best water flosser on the market, these water flossers are a clear choice.
- Top 5 Water Flosser Reviews of 2020
- Conclusion – What’s The Water Flosser for You
Top 5 Water Flosser Reviews of 2020
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Aquarius water flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than floss for improving gum health; perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Water Flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health; perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- 【2020-UPGRADED MODLE】 Newest dental flosser is upgraded with 5 settings of water pressure(range from 20-110psi).This design allows you customize your own teeth cleaning experience. Another outstanding breakthrough is :The gravity ball added at the end of tube ensure water can come out completely no matter what directions the machine leans when flossing.
- 【300ml Detachable Water Tank】The upgraded removable full-opening water tank allows you to thoroughly clean the limescale and dental plaque, which is impossible for common oral irrigators
- PORTABLE CONVENIENCE: Cordless Waterpik Water Flosser is designed for travel anywhere, use in the shower, and small bathrooms
Last update on 2020-09-27 at 16:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Healthy gums are essential to both a healthy smile and body. The water flosser TH-1 professional cordless dental oral Irrigator is one of the best water flossers on the market, by taking 70% better care of your gums than its competitors.
It has three operating modes and two interchangeable nozzles to meet the daily oral hygiene needs of the entire family.
It can eradicate 99% of plaque from any area in just three seconds, improve overall oral health, and provide healthier gums and brighter teeth.
It also has a travel case, which is nice, because it means you can leave the more significant components of this machine and travel with the electric toothbrush.
The IPX7 waterproof design of the whole body makes it safe to use even in the bathroom.
2.Waterpik WP-660 Water Flosser Electric Dental Countertop Oral Irrigator For Teeth – Best Cordless Water flosser
It’s clinically proven to be up to 50% more effective at improving gum health than traditional string floss. Not only is it easy to use, but it will also leave your mouth feeling incredibly clean in just one minute.
The Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Water Flosser is the most advanced in the Waterpik lineup.
Its design is compact and modern to make flossing as simple and easy as possible.
The On/Off switch is located on the handle for easy reach, and its pressure-control lever is conveniently located on the side of the handle.
Its ergonomic design makes it comfortable and incredibly easy to floss. As a bonus, the flosser’s water tank can provide up to 90 seconds of use.
This eliminates the need to refill the tank midway through flossing.
It included are seven flosser tips:
- 1 Pik Pocket – Designed for furcations and periodontal pockets. It provides gentle pressure and features a soft rubber tip.
- 1 Orthodontic – Designed for orthodontic appliances.
- 1 Toothbrush – Allows you to brush and floss at the same time. It can be used with and without toothpaste.
- 1 Plaque Seeker – Designed for those with bridges, crowns, implants, and other dental restorations.
- 3 Classic – Designed for general use. Cleans below the gum line and in between teeth.
The Aquarius Professional boasts ten pressure levels to give you control over your flossing experience. Gentle pressure is ideal for those with sensitive teeth and dental restorations. The highest pressure level is designed to eliminate the most plaque.
A one-minute timer helps ensure that your flossing session is thorough. A 30-second pacer provides that you spend enough time in each quadrant of your mouth.
Users of the product not only boast about the quality of the flossing experience it provides, but also the durability of the flosser itself.
Part of what attracts customers to this product is the fact that it makes flossing so easy.
With a one minute timer and 30-second pacer, the Aquarius Professional guides you through the flossing process to make it as simple and easy as possible.
The most useful thing is that you’ll have a sonic brush and a water flosser in the same system, with a single plug.
That’s what you’ll get:
- A Sonic brush: with thousands of vibrations every minute, you’ll remove more plaque and feel your mouth healthy and clean. 2 different heads are included.
- A Water Flosser: Waterpik water flossers are clinically proven to remove 99% of plaque from your teeth effectively. Waterpik guarantees healthier gums in just 14 days. Four water flosser headers are included.
All in all, the Waterpik Complete Care is the best all-in-one product packed with useful features.
Conclusion – What’s The Water Flosser for You
Although the Waterpik WP-660 Water Flosser is large, its ability to remove plaque and clean in between teeth is unmatched by other water flossers on the market.
With the ability to choose a comfortable pressure setting and multiple flossing tips, this top-notch model is an investment in your oral health, and you will be glad you made.