It means that your precious set of teeth needs better dental care, as you cannot risk losing the single set of teeth God has bestowed you with.
More importantly, if you have sensitive teeth, you should be extra careful in choosing the type of toothbrush and toothpaste for yourself. Using a dental floss regularly, or mouthwash also prevents cavities and tooth decay.
As for the toothpaste, which toothpaste do you choose for yourself? Does it offer a low price and contrastingly claims of having all the essential ingredients of top quality?
Beware; it cannot probably be the best toothpaste brand as required for the long decay-free life of your teeth. Do not save a few pennies now for paying a lot more at a dentist clinic after some days.
The main ingredients in the toothpaste that works on the mouth are the following ingredients:
1. Friction: The friction agent can increase resistance and clean the teeth, helping to remove plaque and soft dirt.
2. Surfactant: toothpaste can be foamed thanks to surfactants,
The standard sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) in the toothpaste ingredient list is the surfactant, which is used by most toothpaste.
However, sodium lauryl sulfate is more controversial and may not be suitable for people with oral ulcers.
3. Fluoride: Fluoride-containing toothpaste can prevent phlegm. Now some brands have a “fluorine-free” gimmick, but dentists are recommended to use fluoride toothpaste.
Nowadays, any product can gather customers with the help of attractive, colorful, and inspiring tv commercials, and billboards on the roadside. It does not mean all the new brands manufacturing toothpaste are unreliable.
Every famous brand was new when it started. It gained fame and reliability after usage and user recommendations. Your dentist has the best knowledge about the actual right product and a product having only colored packaging and attractive labels.
I was on a lookout to get the best toothpaste brand for myself, and the top 5 toothpaste brands that I found out about are:
- Colgate: This brand is quite famous for many customers and dentists worldwide and provides enamel protection as well as good for fresh breath. Colgate is one of the dentists’ most favorite brands and widely recommended for strengthening teeth.
- Close up: This brand offers various types of toothpaste and gels to prevent cavities and decay. Toothpaste of this brand also is famous for including mouthwash ingredients.
- Crest: Crest is another famous brand manufacturing a wide range of toothpaste, whitening toothpaste, fluoride toothpaste, and exceptionally pleasant flavored toothpaste for kids.
- Aquafresh: Aquafresh is yet one of the leading toothpaste manufacturing brands these days. The wide range of toothpaste includes whitening function toothpaste and different flavored toothpastes for extreme clean action, and a whole range of toothpaste for kids of every age adds to its fame and trust level.
- Sensodyne: This brand is also one of the best toothpaste brand trusted by many dentists and consumers having sensitive teeth. It is medically proven to help in relieving tooth pain in cases of cavities, enamel protection, and gum protection.
Above mentioned toothpaste brands are mostly recommended by dentists and trusted by people all over the world.
Toothpaste is one such thing that we do not change every week. Generations follow their favorite brands.
We only change our toothpaste when the condition of our teeth changes, and we face dental problems, and our dentist is the best advisor in this regard.
So which toothpaste brand are you topping tour toothbrush with? Which one is the best toothpaste brand for you?