Teeth bleaching products have come a long way. Today, the whitening strips are easy to use and more cost-effective than professional teeth whitening services.
While there are many teeth whitening products on the market today, shopping for these strips can be a bit overwhelming, primarily if you have never used them before.
What are the best teeth whitening strips? We’ve looked for the best pieces and pinpointed the top 3 based on user reviews, price, and effectiveness. What teeth whitening strips work best? Let’s have a look now.
Top 5 Whitening Strips For Teeth
1. Crest 3D White Professional Effects – Best Crest Teeth Whitening Strips
As one of the best-selling products in the Crest 3D lineup, White Whitestrips aims to take the hassle out of bleaching by offering no-slip grip strips that stay in place.
- These strips deliver dentist-level bleaching results and can remove up to 14 years of stains. Even stains caused by years of drinking coffee, tea, wine, and sugary foods are no match for these strips.
- Crest 3D White Whitestrips are comfortable and easy to use. Each strip molds to the natural shape of your teeth to minimize discomfort during the process.
- Advanced Seal Technology grips teeth to keep the strip in place. This allows you to talk freely and even drink water while wearing the stripes.
- Once the treatment is complete, the strips are easily removed without leaving a mess behind.
- Each package comes with 40 strips, enough for 20 treatments (one strip for upper teeth and one strip for lower teeth). For optimal results, use the strips for 30 minutes each day.
Overall, The Crest 3D White Whitestrips is the best quality bleaching product in its price range.
Not only that, many customers have found that the results they experienced were just as good as the $300 professional bleaching procedures performed by their dentists.
2. Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects – Best White Strips For Teeth Whitening
This is the top model offered by Crest, and it produces results that are comparable to $500 bleaching procedures.
- These strips offer professional-level results with the convenience of an at-home treatment.
- Intensive Professional Effects is Crest’s highest level bleaching product available in stores.
- Treatments take 2 hours to complete. Most users experience significant results after just one use.
- These strips contain the same bleaching agent that dentists use. Not only is it enamel-safe, but incredibly practical as well.
- Using Advanced Seal Technology, these strips stay in place so that you can continue with your day without interruptions.
Because Crest 3D Intensive Professional Effects provides dentist-level bleaching, many users can cut back on or eliminate teeth bleaching procedures at the dentist.
These strips are the ideal choice for those looking for intensive treatments. Regular coffee and tea drinkers find that these strips produce the best results in the shortest amount of time.
Although the strips need to be left on for 2 hours, users can see dramatic results after just one use.
Rather than using the strips for 30 minutes each day, many people find that just two or three treatments each week is sufficient.
3. Crest 3D White Gentle Routine – Best Whitening Strips For Sensitive Teeth
With Crest 3D White Gentle Routine, you can whiten your smile without experiencing the painful side effects that other products produce.
- The 3D White Gentle Routine strips gently remove stains to reveal a whiter and brighter smile.
- Unlike other products in the 3D White lineup, these strips only need to be used for 5 minutes each day. The reduced treatment time provides enough time to whiten the teeth without causing any pain or increased sensitivity.
- The strip’s exclusive formula is designed for sensitive teeth, so everyone can take advantage of Crest’s strips – even if they are vulnerable to whitening products.
- Each package comes with 28 treatments (28 upper strips and 28 lower strips). With a budget-friendly price tag, these strips are both practical and easily affordable.
Crest’s 3D White Gentle Routine uses the same enamel-safe treatments that dentists use.
Rather than just removing surface stains, the product penetrates beneath the enamel surface for deeper whitening.
Using the strips for just 5 minutes each day allows you to whiten your smile without any painful discomfort still.
Do Teeth Whitening Strips Work? The Benefits of Using It
Whitening strips are incredibly easy to use and come precoated with gel. Aside from ease of use, these strips offer other advantages as well, including:
Home strips are much cheaper than visiting the dentist for professional bleaching. Some bleaching procedures cost upwards of $1,000. These strips can be purchased for under $50 in most cases.
- Great for special occasions
If you plan on attending a wedding or other special event shortly, these strips are a quick and effective way to whiten your teeth before the big day.
A whiter smile will boost your confidence and help you look your best. No matter whether you’re smiling with friends or posing for photos, you can rest assured that your smile will be sparkling white.
Convenience is of the most significant advantages of using strips. There is no need to take time out of your day to visit your dentist.
Instead, you can whiten your teeth from home comfort and whenever it is most convenient for you. Whiten before you head out the door for work or wait until a lazy Saturday afternoon to brighten your smile.
- Quick results
When bleaching products first emerged on the market, treatments took one hour to complete.
Today strips only need to be worn for 30 minutes to see results.
When shopping for teeth whitening products, the effectiveness of the product is naturally the most crucial aspect.
However, it would help if you also considered the sensitivity of your teeth and the cost of the strips.
We hope that this guide helped help you find the best teeth whitening strips for your needs and budget.