Do you want an oscillating rotating electric toothbrush?
It should come as no surprise that the best rotating-oscillating toothbrush on the market is, of course, an Oral-B.
All Oral-B electric toothbrushes will get you at least 20,000 pulsations per minute and over 8,800 oscillations per minute, so whichever one you choose, your teeth will be cleaner than you have experienced before.
We’ve compiled the best Oral-B electric toothbrushes on the market, so you can pick out which fits in your budget.
- Top 5 Oral-B Electric Toothbrush 2020
- Oral B Electric Toothbrush Buying Guide
Top 5 Oral-B Electric Toothbrush 2020
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 300 percentage more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual toothbrush
- 100% better gum health vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- Features Micro Pulse Bristles to clean deep between teeth for outstanding plaque removal does not replace flossing
- Real time feedback with the Oral B app focuses brushing on your most important areas, tracks habits over time, motivates with helpful oral care tips, and senses when you brush too hard. A full charge can take up to 24 hours
- Removes up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush
Last update on 2020-07-01 at 16:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The 5000 has it all, and you get five brushing modes (daily clean, deep clean, sensitive, whitening, and massage) and their incredibly useful Wireless SmartGuide.
You get a remote LCD that tells you how much brushing time you have left, brushing pressure feedback, and brushing mode selections.
Besides, it also tells time which is very handy to have in the bathroom in our modern busy lives.
The Oral-B 5000 is the only Oral-B that comes with their full deep clean mode that rids up to 99.7% of plaque in your mouth.
You still get three brushing modes (Daily clean, sensitive and whitening) and the fantastic Oral-B brush heads are compatible with the 3000.
This may not be the best electric toothbrush that Oral-B has to offer, but think of it as a stripped-down performance version of the 5000 all while costing less!
Sure it may not have all the fancy cleaning modes or quite the same level of cleaning power, but you still get Oral-B professional inspired design with 20,000 pulsations per minute and 8,800 oscillations per minute!
The Oral-B 1000 still has quadrant timing, so you get a consistent, clean brushing every time and seven-day battery life at two brushings per day with 2 minutes per brushing.
The best part all, the Oral-B 1000 is half the price of the Oral-B 5000.
Oral B Electric Toothbrush Buying Guide
Oral B electric toothbrush is “the brand of the world’s most dentists.” Using the Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush can bring you the following tangible benefits:
- Enjoy deep cleaning like a professional dentist’s teeth every day
- Remove up to 2 times plaque compared to manual toothbrushes
- Reduce gum bleeding by 32% compared to regular toothbrushes
- Cup brush head covers the entire surface of the tooth, up to 7600 times per minute 3D brushing
- Help develop correct brushing habits
Oral-B Professional Oral Flusher mixes air into the water to form fine bubbles. The tiny bubbles in the water column resist the plaque from the teeth.
At the same time, the oral irrigator can remove the food residue in the teeth and massage the gums, effectively improve gum bleeding and gum disease caused by plaque, and meet the high-level oral care needs of consumers.
It has two different oral rinse functions to choose from, especially for people who can’t use their toothbrush to clean their teeth, such as patients who have undergone dental restorations and wear orthodontics.